Frequently Asked Questions

Where do I pay my property taxes?Taxes are paid at the County Treasurers office at the Court House. 51 South Main St. Janesville. See information in your tax bills for more ways to pay.

Where is the Town Hall? The Town Hall is located at 440 N US Hwy 14, Janesville WI, 53546. It is located in the office building next to Silha construction.

What is the mailing address for the Town Clerk? The mailing address is 5818 N Kennedy Road, Milton WI 53563

Where can I get info on the Mt Zion Cemetery in Harmony? The township has some info on the cemetery but this website has all of our info and much more including pictures, family member listings and much more