Welcome to Town of Harmony in Rock County, WI!
The Town of Harmony was founded in 1848 as a farm community with some of the best farmland in the U.S.. In 1876, Harmony was on the first Towns in the U.S. to build a Town Hall that was located on Town Hall Road and that building is now on display at Old World Wisconsin. The Town of Harmony borders the northeast side of the City of Janesville and is south of the City of Milton.
The town consists of rural subdivisions and agricultural enterprises. The 2,575 residents enjoy the rural setting with easy access to the metropolitan areas of Janesville and Madison.