Home : Implements of Husbandry

Implements of Husbandry (IoH)/Agricultural Commercial Vechiles (AgCMV)

For questions on calendar year 2016 IOH, please contact the Town Clerk at the below listed address or phone number. 


Town of Harmony Clerk’s Office            

% Tim Tollefson, Town Clerk

5818 N Kennedy Rd

Milton, WI 53563

Phone & Fax 608-868-6065

Email:  townclerk@townofharmony.com